Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dreams

Dreams come in many forms...

There are the dreams that happen as we sleep and dreams that we set out to accomplish, both meaning a lot in our lives.

Can you really live life without any dreams? What would the quality of life be without something to work toward? Too many people these days live to get by and get by to live. Why not WORK toward something powerfulsomething that would add more meaning to this very short life we live?!

I know that I’ve been somewhat of a hypocrite with my schooling but I’m getting back on track. I want my daughters to look up to me as they get older and begin to pursue their own dreams.

Ok enough rambling I guess all I wanted to say is don’t forget to dream people... all you have to do is close your eyes.

With Love,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment